skip to main | skip to sidebar

Watch Us Grow!

We are so glad to share these moments with you. . .

Saturday, March 25, 2006


"What happend to my Carne Asada? Did I say I was done?"

No kidding - Gerber makes Mexican food...
and Owen loves it! He is so ready for Rocky Point, he
just needs to learn to say chips and salsa! Posted by Picasa
Posted by The Kodicek Family at 9:59 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (42)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2008 (62)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  March (16)
  • ►  2007 (68)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  August (8)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2006 (106)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (13)
    • ►  April (7)
    • ▼  March (7)
      • Today my Granny took me to "Build a Bear Workshop...
      • "What happend to my Carne Asada? Did I say I was...
      • Mama... did you say that Daddy was going to give ...
      • This is my new play gym - walker! I am also spor...
      • "I'll take the prime rib!" 
      • I am 6 months old! Remeber Mr. Bear from my photo...
      • I am starting to sit on my own, but I am moreinte...
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2005 (42)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (12)